By submitting my entry form for Trailblazer by the Sea (TBBTS), I accept the following terms and conditions:
1. My entry will not be valid unless I have completed the entry form and paid the required entry fee. My entry is not transferable to any other event or to any other person.
2. I agree to wear the official TBBTS race bib at all times during the event. I will remain on the designated course as marked by race officials at all times during the event.
3. I accept that participation in TBBTS is at my own risk and that participation may involve risk of injury. I release and indemnify the TBBTS organisers (being the Rotary Club of Adelaide and Surf Lifesaving South Australia and their contractors and volunteers - the Organisers) from all claims and liability arising from or in connection with my participation in the TBBTS.
4. I declare that I am physically fit and capable of participating in TBBTS and do not have any medical condition that would prevent my participation in TBBTS. I agree to follow all directions by the Organisers in relation to my participation in the TBBTS.
5. I accept that the Organisers may not have insurance cover in place for participants and that even if such cover is in place it may not cover me for any injury I may incur during TBTTS.
6. I accept that I am responsible for the security of my belongings during TBBTS and that the Organisers will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the same.
7. If I withdraw from the TBBTS or the TBBTS is cancelled or rescheduled (for any reason), my entry fee and any fundraising amount contributed by me to the Organisers is non-refundable.
8. I consent to the use of my name, image, photographs, video and comments in any publications and marketing in relation to TBBTS by the Organisers (including any TBBTS race result publication). I consent to receiving e-mail based communications from the Organisers as to future TBBTS events.
9. If I am unable to complete the course by the cut off time, I accept that I will be asked to leave the course by the Organisers.
10. I confirm that I am over 18 years of age. Where the entrant is under 18, I certify that I am the parent/guardian of the entrant who is under 18 years and I give my consent for them to participate in TBBTS and I accept these terms and conditions on the entrant’s behalf.