Fundraising fun begins here...
It’s easy to raise money for the great charities involved in Trailblazer By The Sea
Step 1: Register by completing the form and paying your entry fee.
Step 2: Tell people what you are doing and get them involved in the fun too!
Here are some handy tips…
Remember: You are not only a finely tuned athlete; You are a key fundraiser for great work!
The real test for you is to raise as much as you can for Surf Life Saving SA and Rotary Charities at Home or overseas.
You can help save lives on our beaches, eradicate polio, provide clean water, find a cure for disease, help the homeless, provide shelter and schoolbooks for you kids, the projects and needs are endless.
When you register, you'll get be given details on how easy it is to donate on line, to set up links form your social media and more.
Ask your family, friends, mates, workmates, neighbours, social club members anywhere for a donation by emailing them the Trailblazer By The Sea web link.
Each donation will be recorded against the name you entered under (individual team or family).
So get the jump on you competition and start fundraising today.
The ideas are endless…
There are a number of different fundraising ideas out there. Have a look at the list below to find some inspiration.
- Link your donation link to your Facebook, twitter, linked in or other social media page.
- Spread the word. Email family and friends and tell them know you’ve signed up for the Trailblazer By The Sea
- Why not ask the boss if you can add a link to your email signature, or do it on your personal one.
- Indeed what not ask if the company will match you dollar for dollar!
- Ask people you might deal with in business or locally to be a donor.
- Let the office know via eNews, web portal or one of the other ways we communicate round offices. Don’t forget the notice on the water-cooler!
- Let everyone know how you re doing with your fundraising through regular posts, emails or blogs.
- Have a party! Now there’s a good idea! Get your friends, family and anyone you can think of to have a fundraiser. Big, small or somewhere in between ideas like BBQ’s, Morning Teas’, there are heaps of ideas, let your imagination run wild!
Your entry is just the start!
If you would like to donate to a participant, just click here!